The virus that causes Covid-19 spreads in several ways and as a result our office has made new protocols to keep both you and our staff healthy and safe. These protocols are based on recommendations provided by WorkSafeBC, the BCCDC and the BC Podiatric Medical Association.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- If you are a new patient, please complete the intake forms we sent to you and have them ready for our staff at your appointment. Please ensure that your name is exactly as it appears on your BC Services Card.
- Please DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT if you feel unwell. Call 1-844-260-3668 and CANCEL your appointment. There is no cancellation fee. We will also cancel our day if we have any symptoms that put you at risk.
- Ensure you have your cell phone charged and turned ON upon arriving at the clinic. Text “5” when you arrive. We will let you know when we have a clean room.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- It is imperative that you arrive ON TIME for your appointment. We will do our best to remain on schedule.
- Please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. We will text/call your cell phone and screen you for any signs of Covid-19 when we are ready for you. We will be calling from Dr. O’Connell’s office.
- Use the clinic entrance at the RIGHT side of the building
- Masks are mandatory. Please bring your own mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. Place the mask over your nose and mouth.
- You will be greeted by our staff and asked to head straight into an exam room. DO NOT TOUCH anything while you are in the clinic.
- Once Dr. Motyer has seen you, please remain in the exam room for payment and booking future appointments. DO NOT COME TO THE FRONT DESK.
Thank you in advance for reading these protocols and for your patience as we work to implement these new changes. We will be wearing masks and gloves during your appointment. We hope you can see our smiles as we help you.
The Team at North Okanagan Foot & Ankle